Header Ads

About me

 

Jamal uddin
Name: Jamal Uddin

Father: Late Md Ismail Ali,

Mother: Late Mosa: Ayubi Bibi,

Village: Dhakshin Kanishail.

Post Office: Dhakadakshin,

Thana: Golapganj

District: Sylhet, Bangladesh.



I was a normal family boy. My father was a very practical man. I am an ordinary person living in a middle class family. I was born on 30/11/1978. I did not get the basic opportunity of education. I passed SSC in 1993 from Dhakadakshin M,L, High school, HSC in 1995 from Dhakadakshin Degree College, and Bsc in 1997 from Sylhet MC University. After that, there was no opportunity for education and the busyness of work life became compulsory.

My first career was in the cloth business, then I was working as a fake novice in the government employment registry office and also as a land surveyor. I was in South Africa from 2008 to 2022 for business and other purposes. I loved design since childhood. In fact, I started learning design work online from 2016 and today I have reached this point.

Currently I am a graphic designer and online expert. I am working towards taking my experience as a professional to the international level. Can work with full responsibility for a large social media organization. Self-directed and motivated. Thank you very much for reading my little post.

If you have any queries regardin site advertisement and any other issue, please feel free to contact us:

·         By Gmail: jamaluddin301978@gmail.com

·         By phone number: +8801616434056

·         By mail: Dhakshin kanishail, Dhakadakshin, post code-3161,Golapganj,Sylhet Bangladesh.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.